Do you need an Assistant, but don't want the hassle, responsibility, or expense associated with hiring, managing, and maintaining an on-site employee?
Do you work from a home office, and are trying to do the administrative tasks yourself because you don't have access to an on-site assistant?
Are you neglecting other areas of your business and personal life
because you're working long hours IN your business instead of ON your business?
Do you want to grow your business to the next level, but are so busy with
the day to day details of running your business, you don't have the time
for the activities that will help you to move it forward?
Are you looking for a flexible, cost-effective support solution to supplement your in-house resources without adding another employee to your payroll?
If you answered YES to any of these questions,
partnering with a Virtual Assistant may be the perfect
solution for you and your business!
Monarch Virtual Assistance LLC is an administrative outsourcing service that provides remote business support solutions
to help entrepreneurs, small and home-based business owners, sales
professionals, consultants, executives, and other busy individuals
manage their time and grow their businesses.
Our goal is to help you succeed in reaching your
goals faster by supporting you with managing the administrative side of
your business so you will have more time to focus on other priorities,
like working with clients, generating more income, networking, creating
new products and services, or enjoying your personal life more.
Modern technology enables us to communicate
and deliver services and products to clients remotely via telephone, email,
fax, USPS, online collaboration tools, or other delivery methods -- thus eliminating
the need to hire, train, manage, and maintain an on-site employee.
By outsourcing your administrative functions to a "virtual" executive assistant who works with you in blocks of time as needed throughout the month, you will . . .
- Eliminate the hassle and expense of having to hire, train, maintain, and compensate an on-site employee with a fixed salary and benefits, as well as the other employee-related costs and associated overhead expenses.
- Have access to a dedicated assistant you can count on to be there for you whenever you need her - no matter where you work or travel anywhere in the world.
- Get instant staff scalability during business fluctuation periods (seasonal business, peak periods, special projects or contracts, or when business is slow).
More and more businesses and professionals are turning to outsourcing as an efficient and cost-effective way to increase their productivity and keep their overhead costs at a more manageable level. Learn more >
- Gain a business support partner who has a vested interest in your success, works along side you to help you grow your business, and serves as a valuable resource so you can meet your business objectives and achieve your goals.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Expert Support - Highly-skilled administrative professional with over 30 years experience.
- 100% productivity -- you only pay for the actual time spent on your work, not for rest breaks, interruptions, co-worker chit chat, etc.
- Flexibility - Available for long- term or short-term support on an "as-needed" basis; by the hour, by the project, or by monthly retainer.
- Commitment - We have a vested interest in your success, and will go the extra mile to ensure you are completely satisfied.
- Cost-Effective - No need to pay for payroll taxes, insurance, benefits, vacation, additional equipment, or office space.
- Dependability - We're only a phone call or mouse click away whenever you need assistance - no matter where you are anywhere in the world! Learn more >
* * * * * *
Making the decision to bringing a Virtual Assistant into your business to help you is a big step, but finding the right one is crucial to your success in achieving your business and personal goals.
As you browse through the pages of my website, you will get a more in-depth look at what Virtual Assistance is (and isn't), and discover the myriad of benefits working with a Virtual Assistant can offer you and your business. You will also get to know more about me and view a sampling of the support services I can provide, which will help you make an informed decision as to whether I could be the right Virtual Assistant for you. You will surely get a lot of your questions answered. And, if you decide you would like to explore the possibility of working with me further, you will learn the steps we'll need to take to get started working together.
If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to send me an email, or schedule a complimentary, no-obligation Get Acquainted call, and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and discuss how I may be able to help you.
I look forward to "meeting" you!
Very virtually yours,